POSITION TRANSMITTER: 2 WIRE - NON-CONTACT- INDUCTIVE, MODEL: RMG â€“ 4020 â€“ CPT
RMG-4020-CPT is a 2wire Position Transmitter, widely used to transmit the position of a Control Valve in a variety of process control applications. This Contactless Inductive Position Transmitter is a 24V DC operated 2 Wire System, which accepts angular movements from 0Â°-15Â° to 0Â°- 30Â° and converts into a 4.00 to 20.00mA signal , when suitable back lever and linkages are used.
- Non-contact, Inductive type
- Accepts a wide range of supply voltages
- Wide Operating Temperature range
- Minimal Effect of ambient temperature variance on accuracy
- Encapsulated electronics â€“ to protect from moisture, vibration and tampering of the circuitry
- High accuracy with minimal Linearity and Hysteresis errors
- Reverse Polarity protected
- High Isolation and Dielectric strength
- Best for very low strokes applications demanding high accuracy in measurement.
- Die-cast enclosure capable of enduring high hydro static Pressure and with high ingress protection. Complies with IP 67 requirements as per IS / IEC 609471: 2004