POSITION TRANSMITTER: 2 WIRE - NON CONTACT - INDUCTIVE - FLAME PROOF, MODEL: RMG - UPT - EX- 0501
RMG-UPT- EX-0501 is a 2 wire Position Transmitter widely used to transmit the position of a Control Valve in a variety of process control applications. The Contactless Inductive Position Transmitter is a 24V DC operated 2Wire System, which accepts angular movements ranging from 0Â°-15Â° to 0Â°-90Â° and converts into a 4.00 to 20.00mA signal when suitable back lever and linkages are used. RMG-UPT-EX-0501 could be used for position transmitting applications in atmosphere too.
- Flame- Proof certified
- PESO approved
- Non-contact, Inductive type
- Accepts a wide supply voltage Range
- Wide operating temperature range
- Minimal effect of ambient temperature variance on accuracy
- Encapsulated electronics to protect from moisture, vibration and tampering of the circuitry
- Compact in size as compared to other Position Transmitters available in the market
- Has two additional trimpots for the adjustment of MID LOW and MID HIGH position
- High accuracy with minimal Linearity and Hysteresis errors
- Reverse Polarity protected
- High Isolation and Dielectric strength Suitable for use in very low stroke as well as for very high stroke applications
- Die-cast enclosure capable of enduring high hydro static Pressure and with high ingress protection. Complies with IP 67 requirements as per IS/IEC 60947-1: 2004.